- Bolívar (1)
- Cohiba (7)
- El Rey del Mundo (1)
- Fonseca (1)
- H. Upmann (1)
- Hoyo de Monterrey (2)
- La Gloria Cubana (1)
- Montecristo (2)
- Partagás (2)
- Punch (8)
- Quai d'Orsay (1)
- Rafael González (2)
- Ramón Allones (2)
- Romeo y Julieta (2)
- Trinidad (3)
“Smooth transaction and the cigars are excellent.”
“Good looking. Good price. Nice shipping but a little bit expensive . But all the rest is good. Nice seller.”
“Timis300 contacted me right away. They were polite and prompt on response. The Cigars arrived quite quickly to my surprise. They were in pristine condition as pictured. Very minor foot damage to be expected but amazing overall. Box wrapped still in the plastic protector”
“Excellent as always. Great cigars in pristine aged condition. Very happy to be a repeat customer. ”
“Cigars been kept nicely”
Bond Roberts cigars auctions provides a global peer-to-peer marketplace for users to buy and sell cigars online.
Founded in 2016 by Rob Ayala of Friends of Habanos and Rob Fox of James J Fox, BondRoberts.com has been created as a secure online cigar auctions platform for private and retailer Cuban cigar sales (coming soon, cigar accessories and other exclusive and high-quality products).
Becoming a member of Bond Roberts is quick and free of charge. Simply register here. Then you can start bidding on Cuban cigar auctions and buy Cuban cigars online immediately!
Once you are a Bond Roberts user you can apply to become a seller here. The application form is secure and simple to fill out, and every one of our sellers is assessed and welcomed personally by the Bond Roberts team. No personal data is ever shared.
The goals of Bond Roberts are:
- To provide a secure online auction platform for aged cigar auctions, rare cigar auctions & vintage cigar auctions.
- To keep the buying and selling process simple, safe, secure and easy.
- To allow access to premium cigars to people who enjoy cigars and the hobby worldwide.
- To allow cigar collectors, smokers, and hobbyists to release some of their collection so they can use those funds to continue funding the hobby. All of us have a box, or a few boxes, that we know someone else would enjoy more.
- To provide valuations for boxes of old, rare, limited or vintage Cuban cigars.
- To create a database of market values for cigars and information on cigars to share with the global cigar community, See here