"Cuban Cigar Auctions: Buy and Sell Cuban Cigars Online"
- Bolívar (2)
- Cohiba (7)
- Diplomáticos (1)
- H. Upmann (4)
- Juan López (1)
- La Gloria Cubana (1)
- Montecristo (4)
- Por Larrañaga (2)
- Punch (2)
- Quai d'Orsay (1)
- Ramón Allones (5)
- Romeo y Julieta (3)
- Saint Luis Rey (1)
- San Cristóbal (1)
- Sancho Panza (1)
- Trinidad (1)
“Mark is so stable man,never let me down.”
“Great cigars! Exactly as advertised! Thanks!”
“Good cigar,fast shipping ”
“Good communication, reasonable post-sale fee, parcel arrived in just a few days. Product in perfect condition. I would buy from this seller again without hesitation. ”
“The seller communicated quickly and efficiently, and was happy to delay shipping per my request. Cigars arrived in excellent condition, exactly as described. I would've preferred a small Boveda been put inside the plastic wrap, but otherwise an excellent experience. ”
Bond Roberts provides a global online auction platform for users to buy and sell rare, vintage and limited cigars.
Founded in 2016 by Rob Ayala of FriendsofHabanos.com and Rob Fox of James J Fox, BondRoberts.com has been created as a secure peer-to-peer marketplace for private and retailer sales of cigars (coming soon, cigar accessories and other exclusive and high-quality products).
Becoming a member of Bond Roberts is quick and free of charge. Simply register here. Then you can start bidding on cigar auctions immediately!
Once you are a Bond Roberts user you can apply to become a seller here. The application form is secure and simple to fill out, and every one of our sellers is assessed and welcomed personally by the Bond Roberts team. No personal data is ever shared.
The goals of Bond Roberts are:
- To provide a secure online auction platform for sales and purchases of aged, authentic, rare, vintage and limited cigars.
- To keep the buying and selling process simple, safe, secure and easy.
- To allow access to premium cigars to people who enjoy cigars and the hobby worldwide.
- To allow cigar smokers, hobbyists, and collectors to release some of their collection so they can use those funds to continue funding the hobby. All of us have a box, or a few boxes, that we know someone else would enjoy more.
- To provide valuations for boxes of old, rare, limited or vintage Cuban cigars.
- To create a database of market values for cigars and information on cigars to share with the global cigar community, See here